The company’s objective is to maintain operational standards so that all its employees and employment applicants are treated equally irrespective of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, marital status or ethnic origin. Employees are instructed to ensure the following:
- There shall be no discrimination in respect of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, marital status or ethnic origin.
- Promotion, training and development shall be determined on capability and merit only.
- All employees have personal responsibility for the practical application of this Policy, which applies to the treatment of customers, suppliers and the general public as well as to fellow employees.
- Any employee, manager, supervisor and director that is involved in recruitment, promotion or training has specific responsibility for the practical application of this Equal Opportunity Policy.
- In the event that an employee considers he/she has been unfairly discriminated that employee should refer to the Company’s Grievance Procedure as provided by the Company.
- Any employee or director who has been determined to have committed an act of unlawful discrimination shall be subject to disciplinary action according to the Company’s Disciplinary Rules and Procedures.
- If there is any doubt about the terms of this Policy or the application thereof an employee should consult the Office Manager or their relevant Manager