Insolvency, Insurance Premises Maintenance and Site Security
We at CBS understand from experience that insolvency practitioners and their insurers have to move quickly when a company goes into administration especially when multiple sites are involved.
We act as ONE POINT OF CONTACT for the IP at instruction to protect the commercial premises and its assets immediately after administration and through the process.
Our services to the Insolvency and Insurance sector are as follows:
- Securing the premises e.g. lock changes, access control. Time is very often the essences of these scenarios and can be completed within hours of instruction or at the same moment.
- 24/7 Site Security can be provided by our trusted partners. Securing the premise and its stock and assets from disgruntled staff and creditors.
- Premises maintenance, drain-down on heating systems and electrical checks will prevent the possibility of flooding or fire.
- Boarding-up services and security access doors.
- Temporary fencing or concrete barriers to prevent occupation of the site.
- Pest Control.
- Intruder Alarms (temporary) CCTV with remote monitoring.
- Confidential Waste removal and shredding including computer hard-drives
- Premises site clearance and hazardous waste removal.
CBS has been involved in the building sector since as early as 1988. Providing solutions for clients from building to mechanical and electrical installation. Our extensive experience in this sector and plethora of contacts makes us the go to company for many clients across the UK.
Given the current crisis our services have become even more important to the Insolvency and Insurance sector than ever before.
Services and projects ranging from small value to £3m per project is well within our remit. Over the years we have provided our services to many blue-chip clients from a variety of sectors. This includes residential, warehouses, retail outlets, industrial units, casinos, bars and restaurants and offices on a nationwide basis.
Call Now: 01543 469300. Out of hours call: 07494116929